Wednesday, 2 November 2011

Wear it pink!

On October 28th it was 'Wear it Pink' day. The aim is to get everyone in your office to wear something pink to work and donate £2 for doing so. I work in an office where I am the only female, so I was happy that they all took to the challenge and donned their best pink ties / shirts to work!



To keep the guys motivated, and to make more money for charity, I made some cupcakes to sell at work also. They are vanilla cupcakes with a strawberry jam filling, buttercream icing on top and a heart and ribbon made from sugarpaste to show off the breast cancer awareness logo.
 

(ignore the picture quality, I was in a rush to get to work on time and set them up!)



The cupcakes were on sale for £1 each, and some smaller ones for 50p! They all went before the day had finished and we managed to raise lots for charity! 

Our target was to beat last years total of £48 (which was heavily due to Nigel ordering 12 for a party at his) so this year, with a bigger work team (and still roping in my parents and sister in!!) we managed to raise..... £50!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment